Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm 56kg++ .... Hi blog !

Hello,

It's been a while... haha...

I've been working out at the gym daily for the past 3 weeks ! I met an old friend, and she said I gained weight ! Damn, mulut nan indah itu membuatkan aku tersentak, and went to the gym daily.. haha.

Well, everyone knows, it's easy to gain weight, but hard to put it off. I feel it, people.

So that day, I was 59 (almost 60 kg) I freaked out. My tight was HUGE ! Not to mention, my waist line. Uh, horror.

So, from that moment on, I went to the gym daily. And shed a few kilos. Hehe.

Maintaining the weight is another problem. Once you workout, you must continue. Huuuu.... That's the problem.

You see, I'm a workaholic person... (Boohooo... ) I dont really have the time to workout.

Ok, think positive, I can do it... Till then, see ya at the next post! Byt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment