Monday, August 1, 2011

Selamat Berpuasa

Bazzar Ramadan


Assalamualaikum

Selamat berpuasa to the Muslims. Semoga puasa tahun ini lebih baik dari sebelumnya. I pray to God, to make me more decisive in making decision, be a good daugther and a good future wife and mother. To be more hardworking, and respect my two beloved supervisors that I admire so much.

Ok, back to my lalala wonder land.....

I love this month for its Bazzar Ramadan. Huaaaa, the smell of foods; roti jala, karipap, air tebu.... and not to forget, durian.... waaaaaaa.... mouth wide open. Just now, I helped my mother to prepare some dish for breaking the fast. And my mother made "kuah masak lemak ikan tenggiri". Aaaaa.... Can't wait for berbuka.

Did you know that, research has shown that coconut milk is good ! You know, kuah lemak?? !! Good !


.

No comments:

Post a Comment