Sunday, December 11, 2011

Recent Buys

I loooove lipstick. Why?

Because......

I'm a girl. Durh~

Recently, I bought few lipsticks that I really love..... I love them all, but I have this one favourite, the one from elianto, the Matte Berry number 1 (the most right in the picture).

It is matte, it has a very soft light texture. Its not sticky, easy to apply. It stays on your lips for a long time, and the colour, OH MY GOODNESS, shocking pink, so gorgeous! Love! It also smells cholcolate vanila (I think).

The most left is short because that is my old one, waiting to be replaced. Hihi.

This is the bestest gym buddy! Love her bubblyness. She is Miss Wangsa Maju... (hihihi, almost Miss Malaysia).

The lipstick that I am wearing is In2It from 'Flamingo' series, number 5. Super intense moisture, and quite cheap RM 16 (I bought it during sale).


Ok, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment