Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yana's Big Day

Honestly, its difficult to attend friends weddings. Some could be far away from Kuala Lumpur,  some could be when I had other important stuff to do.

This is not the bride. Durh~ One of the chatty friend. Hihi.


I had read somewhere that attending weddings is a 'must' / wajib.

So when a friend of mine, Yana got married the other day. Her house is just around the corner, I cleared my schedule and managed to attend her wedding. Alhamdullilah.


It was fun. Met few former UIA students from my bagde. Mingle and catch up with those whom I was to. Most of them are now 'cun'-ner than our school day, maybe because our clock is ticking... Hihihihi... And had a few pictures with the bride and groom.


There, the bride Yana and the groom. The dress looks like Cinderella's.


No comments:

Post a Comment