Thursday, July 21, 2011

Eat, eat and eat

Lately, I have been falling in love with eating. I don't know why. (or I knew, hehe). I was 'pantang diajak' weeks. My friend from Nilai called and said, "Ikan Bakar?"

I was like "Tak de hal !" (was not thinking at all about thinking driving to Nilai, dem you ikan bakar!)














Im going to be honest right now, so honest, that you would be honest with me too, hehe

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I gained 4 KG !!!!! BOOOO !!!!

Why am I so honest telling you this? Why??? Now the whole world knows that Im fat ?! Hahaha, who ask u to be honest anyway?

I gained like a massive 4KG ! Fat juggling around my thighs and tummy ! Dem you food ! Why you do this to me? U tak kesian kat I ke??? Sampai hati u.... I layan u baik2, u buat I macam ni.

Ok, back to the food thing. I eat too much. Gym is at the back of my head, like far far away, like bye bye.... Haha... My gym friends were posting on my Facebook wall asking why I was not at the gym this few weeks. As usual my answer would be "I'm busy, homework". Padahal........

Ok, now I lost 2 kg. Alhamdullilah. Thanks to my friend Ayu, who said, "why your ass looks so big, like suddently?"

"I dont know, is it really big?" tak sedar diri lagi tu. Hahaha.

So, 2 kg more. You can do it Zati. Bye2 fats.

No comments:

Post a Comment