Sunday, July 10, 2011

I miss my mom

Reciept


My mtoher's expanses for her organic drink juicer, food are freaking expansive. Just look at the price above. Everytime visiting the organic shop cost-ed thousands (or houndreds). Fuh ~ Money these days.

Alhamdullilah, my father did thought of rainy days like this. He always reminded me when I was small not to spend on unnecessary things like junk food. But Im grown up already, I always buy junk food. 

Today, I woke up quite early than usual, 6am. Hehe. I dont know why, but, Im just so relaxed this morning. I did my Subuh prayer. Doa to Allah. And a little bit of zikir.

Took my bath, went to the kitchen, and have a small chat with my mother. God, I missed her :')

God, please take care of her. I miss her so much and I don't know if I can survive without her. I love you mommy.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment