Friday, July 22, 2011

Vera

I was driving alone, from uni to home and suddently I was thinking about babies.
Babies names. Very rare, very random thoughts. Haha.

There is this one Victoria Secret's angel named Chanel Iman, I was like..... Wow !
Nice name.

Chanel Iman with Chanel bag


I dont want any boring name like mine to be named to my daughter. I want something extra ordinary like....(come on, think Zati, think)..... Kalsom...... Haha.

So, while driving, taking turns to the left and right, drove straight, and reverse, thinking back and forth what is the best extra ordinary name I should give to my future daughter.

Then, I thought about this woman.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Vera Weng !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Because of her designed wedding dress featured in the movie "Bride Wars", with her signiture silver ribbon on the waist. (Come on people, I'm 26, ready for all this wedding dress thing. Not ready, but a little bit late, perhaps. Heh)
.

 And I thought..........
.
.
.
.
Vera Iman should be a nice name for my future daughter. Hehehe. "Hi, Vera Iman! Mommy's here". Hope my mother approves this name. I'll tell her that Vera means nice words in Arabic. Hehe.
.
.
.
.
Thanks Vera Weng and Chanel Iman :)
.
Ok, done daydreaming for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment